for my bestfriend

Kamis, 08 Desember 2011

hem... do i have bestfriend?? cause im always ignored-_-

well, this is for my bestfriend (buat yg merasa aja)


you're so stupid. you're so weird. you're so crazy and not perfect
but thats okay. cause me too..
we laugh at randomness things, you know my ugliest side. even though we disagree sometimes, we never fight..when im sad you were always there to make sure im okay,thanks for being there for me..

we laughing together, screaming, crying and do stupid things together.. we support each other, i always to give my best for you..
we going crazy together, solve our problems.. i love you friends (:
nothing can chance our friendship and our position, everywhere you go, you'll still be my bestie
we r spend our times together,..

YOU ARE THE PART OF MY LIFE
I LOVE YOU


well, i miss panec friendship too, i miss when we are do the stupid things and being crazy, i miss that memories.. but are they miss me? i hope so
how's their days? everything okay? i hope so
from the buttom of my heart you guys still my bestfriend
i dont care if you all ignore me and act like dont know me..
for me, you r still part of my life
i miss you, really miss you that can't never change
i hope you r miss me too


(im crying when i typed this)

I LOVE YOU GUYS
AND ALSO I MISS YOU


0 komentar:

Blinkie Text Generator at TextSpace.net